$250 Seniors Event (Re-Entry)
$25,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 25/50
The seniors are in their seats bright and early at the strike of 10am and the World Series of Poker Circuit Seniors Event is underway at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek. The tournament features a $250 buy-in and is open to players aged 50 years or older. There’s a $25,000 guarantee and the champion is slated to earn the majority of the kiddie along with the Circuit’s token prize, a gold ring.
Here are the details:
10AM: Event 12 – $250 Seniors No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
- $25,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 10,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Eligible for players 50 years and older
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Seniors Structure Sheet
With Day 2 of the Main Event going at 12pm, much of our live reporting efforts will be concentrated there. As far as the Seniors, we’ll provide the prize pool and payouts, the 10-handed final table seating chart as well as a final report, a winner photo and the final results after it concludes.
Good luck, South Florida seniors!