$1,125 Pot Limit Omaha (Re-Entry)
$25,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Pot Limit Omaha is always a popular game in South Florida and today we have a brand new tournament on the schedule. For the first time, we are running a $1,125 buy-in Pot Limit Omaha tournament and it kicks off at 4 pm in The Pavilion.
They will sit down to 25,000 starting stacks and play 30-minute levels at the start. The blind levels will increase to 45 minutes after Level 23 and stay that way. Late registration and re-entries are available until the start of Level 13 and Day 1 will come to an end after Level 18.
Those with chips will return tomorrow to play it out for the PLO ring.
- $25,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 25,000 in chips
- Levels 1-22 last 30 minutes; Levels 23+ last 45 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- Day 1 will end after Level 18 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 7 Structure Sheet