$400 Super Stack No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The third and final flight of the RunGood Poker Series Super Stack gets underway at 10 am and the tournament is already a success. The 449 combined entries so far pushed the prize pool over the $100,000 and today we will double it early.
Then the field makes a push to see if $250,000 is in the cards.
Players start with 25,000 stacks out front and the first six levels last 20 minutes, going up to 30 from Level 7 until the end. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 11 at 2:30 pm. Flight C will come to an end when 12.5% of the field remains and they will bag chips for a Day 2 return tomorrow at noon in the money.
We anticipate a huge field today, get here early and get a seat!
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 25,000 in chips
- Levels 1-6 last 20 minutes; Levels 7+ last 30 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 11 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when field reaches 12.5%
- Event 1 Structure Sheet