Day 6 of the Coco Poker Showdown marks the beginning of the series premiere event — the $1,100 buy-in, $100,000 guaranteed Championship. The tournament is points eligible in the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Player of the Year race and awards an added $5,250 seat in next August’s Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Championship.
Last year’s event drew a field of 161 entries generating a total prize pool of $161,000. Florida pro Stu Paterson bested the decorated field earning $32,785 following a four-way chop.
This year’s tournament sees competitors take their seats to 25,000-chips starting stacks and log 40-minute levels throughout. Late registration and re-entry are available until the start of Level 10 with play expected to conclude following Level 14.
Here are the details:
1pm: $1,100 Coco Poker Showdown Championship — Day 1
- $100,000 guaranteed, $5,250 SHRPO Championship seat added, SHRP POY points eligible
- 25,000 starting chips + 40-minute levels
- Late registration and re-entry available until start of Level 10
- Day 1 concludes after Level 14 or at 12 percent of the starting field, whichever comes first
- Day 2 begins Sunday at 1pm
- Championship Structure Sheet
Updates from the Championship floor will be available right here at SeminoleCoconutCreekPoker.com.
Prior to Championship kickoff, players have an opportunity to earn their way into the event at a discounted rate in the last chance $130 turbo satellite at 10am.
More on the satellite:
10am: $130 Championship Turbo Satellite (Re-Entry)
- 1 Championship seat guaranteed
- 10,000 starting chips + 15-minute levels
- Late registration available until start of Level 9
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Championship Turbo Satellite Structure Sheet
Good luck, players!