$1,100 Coco Poker Showdown Championship
Level 1: 50/100
It’s just after 1pm in Coconut Creek and Seminole Casino’s Coco Poker Showdown Championship is freshly underway. Marking the sixth of 10 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Championships, the $1,100 buy-in features a $100,000 guarantee and an added seat in the $5,250 Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Championship set for this August.
Players are in their seats and cards in the air. New entries sit down to 25,000-chip starting stacks and are set to log 40-minute levels throughout the day. Late registration and re-entry are available until the start of Level 10 with Day 1 slated to conclude following Level 14 or at 12 percent of the starting field, whichever comes first.
1pm: $1,100 Coco Poker Showdown Championship — Day 1
- $100,000 guaranteed, $5,250 SHRPO Championship seat added, SHRP POY points eligible
- 25,000 starting chips + 40-minute levels
- Late registration and re-entry available until start of Level 10
- Day 1 concludes after Level 14 or at 12 percent of the starting field, whichever comes first
- Day 2 begins Sunday at 1pm
- Championship Structure Sheet