Coco Poker Open Championship
Level 1: 50/100
Day 1B Players: 76
The clock strikes noon in Coconut Creek and Flight B of the $2,500 buy-in, $1,000,000 guaranteed Coco Poker Open Championship is underway. Yesterday’s play saw a field of 132 narrow to just 27 remaining over the course of 10 levels. Today’s action follows that same structure with players taking their seats to 25,000-chip starting stacks and locking 60-minute levels throughout.
Here’s a look at the details:
12PM: Day 1B – Coco Poker Championship Event (Re-Entry)
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 25,000 in tournament chips and 60-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 7
- Day 1 will end after Level 10 or Tournament Director discretion
- Championship Structure Sheet
The property is looking for a big day today needing more than 300 entries in this flight to match the event’s seven-figure guarantee.
Updates throughout the day’s action will be available right here at SeminoleCoconutCreekPoker.com. Good luck, players!