$250 Seniors Event (Re-Entry)
$25,000 guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 50/50
It’s that time in the World Series of Poker Circuit series for the South Florida seniors to shine. Today at 10am marks the $250 buy-in Seniors gold ring event. This is a one-day event with a $25,000 guarantee. Last year’s event was massive, drawing more than 300 entries generating a total prize pool in excess of $60,000. This year’s event is expected to be more of the same and here are its details:
10AM: Event 13 – $250 Seniors Event (Re-Entry)
- $25,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 10,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 13
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Seniors Event Structure Sheet
Our live reporting efforts are set to concentrate on Day 2 of the Main Event, but we’ll provide the highlights form this $250 Seniors.
Good luck, South Florida seniors!