Seminole Casino Coconut Creek will reopen under new and stringent “Safe + Sound” program guidelines on Friday, June 12 at Noon. The guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe. Safe + Sound program guidelines include:
- Temperature checks for all guests and team members prior to entry. Any guest or team member with a temperature above CDC guidelines will not be allowed entry.
- A requirement that all guests wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, without exception. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed. Numerous alternating slot machines will be turned off, to help ensure social distancing on the casino floor.
- New Plexiglass barriers will divide players at poker games, customer service areas and most table games.
- Signs will be posted throughout the complex to encourage social distancing and help ensure adherence to Safe + Sound program guidelines.
- Numerous team members will be part of a new “Safe + Sound Clean Team” to focus on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the complex, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available on the casino floor, at the entrances and throughout the property.
- Constant purification and disinfecting of the air flowing into the complex through the AtmosAir™ bipolar ionization system designed to destroy virus particles in the air and on surfaces.
- An overall 50 percent reduction in guest capacity throughout the property.
“Hard Rock and Seminole Gaming have made a tremendous commitment to sanitary protocols and a safety-first mentality for both guests and team members,” said Jim Allen, CEO of Seminole Gaming and Chairman of Hard Rock International. “We are making sure our resorts are Safe + Sound so our guests and team members have peace of mind when they return.”
Keep checking back for more details and follow us on Twitter @CasinoCocoPoker.