$200 Double Green Chip Bounty NLH (Re-Entry)
$20,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The last trophy event on the RunGood Poker Series schedule is the $200 Double Green Chip Bounty tournament this evening at 6 pm. It has a $20,000 guaranteed prize pool and each player has a $50 bounty on their head.
Players start with huge 40K stacks and the first eight levels last 15 minutes, going up to 90 from Level 9 until the end. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 11 at 9:10 pm.
This will be a great way to close out the series and we expect a huge crowd this evening.
- $20,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Levels 1-8 last 15 minutes; Levels 9+ last 20 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 11 (9:10pm)
- This is a one-day tournament and plays to completion
- Event 9 Structure Sheet