$365 Pot Limit Omaha (Re-Buy)
$25,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 25/50
The series’ only non-hold’em event is freshly off and running in The Pavilion. The $365 buy-in Pot Limit Omaha Re-Buy event is a signature of this tournament staff and a one-of-a-kind event on the Circuit. It sees players begin with 3,000 chips and permits $100 re-buys anytime they are at or below the 3,000 mark. Additionally, an optional $100 add-on is permitted at the end of Level 6.
Here are the details:
4PM: Event 8 Day 1 – $365 Pot Limit Omaha (Re-Buy)
- $25,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 3,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- $100 rebuys anytime at or below 3K in chips for six levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 7
- Day 1 will end after Level 18 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 8 Structure Sheet
The final prize pool will be posted after registration closes and end-of-night chip counts will be available when play wraps.
Good luck, PLOers!