$400 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$300,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 2: 50/100
Flight B Entries: 93
The 4pm Flight B of the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek WSOP Circuit Re-Entry got underway about 40 minutes ago and Level 2 is going now. The clock reads nearly 100 entries in the action and they combined with Flight A field to make a portion of the overall field.
Like its 11am predecessor, the 4pm Flight B sees players get 15,000-chip starting stacks for their $400 buy-in. Registration and re-entry are available until the start of Level 13 with play concluding following Level 18.
4PM: Event 2 Day 1B – $400 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
- $300,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 45 minutes
- Late registration available until start of Level 13
- Day 1 will end after Level 18 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 2 Structure Sheet
With Flight A deeper into the structure, that’s where we’ll concentrate the majority of live reporting efforts. Updates for Flight B will begin when A concludes.