$140 No Limit Hold’em Survivor (Re-Entry)
Level 1: 50/100
It’s almost time to put a bow on the 2016 Coco Poker Open as the last tournament on the schedule gets ready to kick off. We’ve run 14 events so far with one more chance to pick up some Coco cash.
Event 15 will give entrants plenty of room to play with some big guaranteed money waiting for the final table. The tournament has a $140 buy-in and will run with a Survivor format, locking up a $1,000 payout for at least the last ten players.
Players will start with 10,000 stacks and the event will run 30-minute levels throughout. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 7 around 9:15pm and they won’t stop (other than breaks) until everyone remaining is making some money.
Cards are about to fly and we’ll have updates along the way.
- $10,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 10,000 in tournament chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 7
- 1 in 10 paid, final 10 players guaranteed $1,000 each
- This is a one-day tournament and plays until completion
- Event 15 Structure Sheet