$350 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry) $250,000 Guaranteed
Level 1: 25/50
The clock strikes 11am in South Florida and the fifth of six starting flights in the Coco Poker Open $250,000 guarantee is underway. As is, the field stands at 381 entries generating an unofficial prize pool of just over $114,000. With only today’s 11am and 6pm flights to go, the event needs a very strong turnout if it hopes to hit the 834-entry threshold and best the six-figure targeted prize pool.
Players begin with 10,000 chips and log 30-minute levels throughout today. Registration and re-entry are available until about 3:30pm.
11AM: Event 13 Day 1E – $350 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
- $250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 16,000 in tournament chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end when approximately 9% of the field remains
- All Day 2 players are in the money
- Event 13 Structure Sheet
Those unable to make it for the morning matches can join us tonight at 6pm for the final flight.
Updates through the day will be available right here at SeminoleCoconutCreekPoker.com. Good luck, players!